Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Content and Content Distribution is King

Here I'm going to share some tips and tricks that I've picked up over the years regarding getting the most out of the Internet. I'm going to get specific but the general idea is to work web-based and accumulate content that attracts focused traffic to your website or websites and builds your brand names. I'm going to review various FREE tools you can use and share tips that will help you do so without burning too much valuable time. Attn. Business owners: In addition to using the tools I discuss here you will want to become a Sponsor of the AreaGuides.com Network.

Equipment - I use an Apple computer and a Canon Powershot point-and-shoot camera. You can use a Windows PC as well. For ease-of-use you might want to get a Casio camera with the YouTube capture mode. This will allow you to upload your video clips without having to convert them first. This will save a lot of time. With either point-and-shoot camera you will be able to take still photos and video clips with the same device also saving time.

Click Here for full article!

No comments: