Monday, July 21, 2008

iPhone Shortage


I'm not surprised that the local AT&T store told me there is a two to four week wait expected for new iPhone purchases. My close inspection of a demo phone confirmed my opinion that this phone will sell well and is likely to change the way we all use our phones and the way other manufacturers and carriers look at their product offerings. Quite frankly the iPhone is clearly the leader of the pack and is worth the money for those who really want to get the most out of their cell phone subscription dollars. I've long believed it is a wise practice to have the best tools available for the task at hand and right now the iPhone 3g is the best power cell phone out there. I'm so convinced I'm now on the waiting list!

Pictured at right is one of the must-have apps for the iPhone: ShoZu

No comments: