Thursday, July 10, 2008

iPhone 3g Holding Pattern

Friday AT&T and Apple stores will start selling the new iPhone 3g at 8am. I'm not going to be in line and it's not just because I'm not a morning person it's because there's just too much movement in this sector and I'm planning on waiting for some of the dust to settle.

For example AT&T is still working to expand their 3g coverage area and as of now Frederick County, for example, is still not included in this faster mobile data coverage area. Also phones powered by Google's new Andriod operating system are due out later this year and they may be worth looking at. The bottom line is I love the direction the iPhone is taking the so-called smart phone market but I want to wait at least a few more months before upgrading my Treo 755P.

No comments: